• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh ... chocolate milk. I so love chocolate milk. I just very rarely have any on hand.

I have to admit, I always loved Nestles Quik. Best part was to get a spoonful of chocolate, and sllooowwly dip it in the milk until a "shell" formed around the spoonful of chocolate. And then ... slowly bring it out of the milk and stuff it in my mouth. Yum!

I also loved the Nestles Strawberry Quik. Although, both were probably more sugar than chocolate or strawberry.

But the great thing about Quik was you could make the milk as chocolatety or strawberryiee as you wanted. Instead of setting for what someone else though was appropriate like with the containers of chocolate milk.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Instructions when it comes to Nestle's Quick? Blasphemy! Though it cost slightly more my favorite was Ovaltine. I'd mix it with Malt and oh yeah baby! That was the good stuff. Thx for the reminder of good times!

xmasrose

Eager
Used the Bell flowers http://hivewire3d.com/bell-flower.html, HW cat and Ken's birdhttp://hivewire3d.com/bell-flower.html
the title is : in memory
in-memory-sm.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love all of these wonderful images!! @mininessie that image is just adorable and it reminds me of a storybook!

A Quiet Repose Amid Bell Flowers
Bells3copy.jpg

Products Used: Whisper for the Hivewire horse , Lisa's botanicals Bell flowers, Spackled textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell flowers (coming soon), CWRW's Mane and Tail 3, Ultimate butterfly collection wings.

These are a few things I have in the works as far as botanicals go. I just have been very busy as of late and have not had much time to work with them.
Bells.png

Spackled
Untitleoioid copy.jpg

Fairy Flower II
Peach Pink copy.jpg

Daffodils

Black to gray copy.jpg

Passion Storm

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Really cute renders guys !! Rae love the chocolate skin with the tulip textures!! Sorry I missed this!

A Cozy Dragon Nook
AR 4 copy.jpg

Products Used:
Daz Dragon 3, Crystal Dragon for Daz Dragon 3 Re-Textured, Various lightning brushes by Obsidiandawn, Lynette's Dark Rites Altar, Passion Storm Textures For Lisa's Botanicals Tulips (coming soon) BG is a freebie from deviant art