• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you! I strained a few brain cells figuring out how to depict a nocturnal bird which likes to hide itself away but luckily for me Lisa B came to the rescue plus a 5 hour render. It was fun though paying the milkman in person without seeing (or hearing) a single green bird! :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks so much! You've used them quite well. Love the hydrangea in the pot.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Cheetah Cocktail
Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Jungle Heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Background Image - Hearts of Africa - Waters of Life - Tranquil Waterfall
SBRM Giant Moths
SBRM - Moths of the World vol 2
Cheetah by Ilona

ARHOA.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Gorgeous NA! Every time I see one of your renders with Ilona's Animal Kingdom cats, I want to drag out Photoshop and start playing, but my composition skills just aren't quite like yours. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
There is actually a fifth Moth in here, but he turned out not to be all that visible either in the render or once I was done with postwork.

These are Lisa's Creepy trees which I finally got. I rather like their structure, and they make a cool Gnarly forest around DM's Pyrago set. Ken's Hearsey's Moths were perfect too for the atmosphere I wanted.

Pyrago in Gnarly Forest.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I bought Creepy Trees and Creepy Trees II back at DAZ, but I don't know whether I ever reinstalled them on this laptop. I'm going to have to check that. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B and Napalm.

I had also bought Creepy Trees II, as well as Creepier Trees. But I had never bought Creepy Trees.

Now I have the complete set!

Szark

Awesome
He is an expanded Promo image I did for another store product that has a few of Lisa's plants in. DS/Iray

Empathy_Small.jpg

Hibiscus
Day Lilly
Cottage Plants 1 Wall Climbers
Potted Plants that I can't see in this store (the one in front of the red door. :)

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh I was just looking at that product earlier today. It's nicely done, and does look realistic.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wanted to share a texture that Aether Dream is working on for Lisa's Fantasy Gazebo, its a beautiful marble texture that I don't think I've done justice with such a low light render :p (all the ones shes working on are stunning and give the Gazebo a totally different look)