• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Wow!!! I got the Easter Island ones... been reading up on what type of birds are on the real island...

These renders are all fantastic!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks @Lyne !

You could probably use the Hawaiian set that Ken has out with them and all the Hawaiian stuff.
The image is linked to the store.

These are fruit doves that are found there.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
@CajunBeauty! Great use of Lisa's Curious Proliferation!!! Awesome image! Love the bunny suit and stalkings!!
Thank you. I love this set. I also used the Summer Flowering Backgrounds as well for the background. The suit is called Playful Bunny it is for Nata 3 which is the character in this image. She is super cute and went well with Lisa's Curious Proliferation.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not familiar with the Nata 3 character, but I really like that render CB. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks great Cajun, Nata is over at rendo she is a smay character for genesis 3. she's on my wishlist they are a couple of great characters for her over there also.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhh, OK. That's why I'm not familiar with her. I don't have Gen2/Gen3, so don't really look for characters for them.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks @Lyne !

You could probably use the Hawaiian set that Ken has out with them and all the Hawaiian stuff.
The image is linked to the store.

These are fruit doves that are found there.

er... went looking for the fruit dove...but Ken didn't do that one. (I do own the set).... darn! GORGEOUS birds!!