• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I used to get plant catalogues from some place on the east coast with some absolutely amazing irises. Mostly the bearded sort, but others as well. Astonishing colors.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I like my Japanese Water Iris I have in the pond.
Gorgeous, absolutely Gorgeous!! There's something about a white flower that's so dramatic and attractive, especially a flower you don't expect to be white.

Szark

Awesome
Yeah I have white magnolias, white azaleas and rhododendrons, white cranesbills (Geranium), white fuchsias and a lot more white, all in Spring and early summer.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
collecting flowers for mom!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Why have I only just found this thread? I love Lisa's creations and I own most of them from her previous site. In fact it really made my day when I discovered Hivewire and found her here! Heart of the Matter and Remembering How To Fly are among my must-have environments and are usually the first I turn to when creating a scene. OK! Enough talk! Lets go create a fitting tribute! :flower04:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Why have I only just found this thread? I love Lisa's creations and I own most of them from her previous site. In fact it really made my day when I discovered Hivewire and found her here! Heart of the Matter and Remembering How To Fly are among my must-have environments and are usually the first I turn to when creating a scene. OK! Enough talk! Lets go create a fitting tribute! :flower04:

There will be some interesting shader developments in the near future created by phdubrov concerning Lisa's flowers.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Keeping it simple, this is my latest piccie, Farewell Summer, with Lisa's 'Remembering How To Fly' (one of my all-time favorite and most used models) with geese by Ken Gilliland. Respect. :flower03:
Farewell Summer.jpg

PS: I'm still hoping that she will one day extend what is already a superb model! :bee::bee::bee:

Last edited: