Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by Chris, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

2. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

:rofl:

Carey likes this.
  4. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Brother and sister

[​IMG]

5. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Awwww, that's cute Mininessie. :)

mininessie likes this.
  6. mininessie

7. xmasrose

xmasrose Admirable

Adorable!

mininessie likes this.
  8. mininessie

9. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

10. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

Great to hear, Lyne! Those were made from photos taken around this time of year, too.

Very nice image. I love the grass you used with the ground texture. The lions look great and relaxed.

I hope it's okay that I make a suggestion. The black pants on the male figure are confusing to me because there isn't enough contrast to see which leg is which. And the black texture doesn't seem to fit the scene. This combined with the stiffness of the hand on the left leg/knee. His hands, and perhaps his neck and shoulders, should be as relaxed as the lions posture to complete the story his face is telling.

Thanks so much for sharing here!

11. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

ah...ya, I was not really happy with those aspects, but just tired of the entire piece (except the lions) sooo doubt I'll re do it... thanks for the imput though..I totally agree... I had wanted the pants to be a dark grey...and in fact in the final LARGE version I had lightened up the black so it shows the texture...you might want to click my link for that version...still I agree... about his pose...I was very frustrated trying to make it work for the terrain (from the movie image in my head) and all.. oh well onward and upward... ie: this one:

although as noted, I'm NOT entirely happy with this one either... the lighting....her pose...argh... Thinking I may go back to my pure fantasy figures ....I feel I do better with those...they are less an illustration and more artistic I feel! :)

xmasrose, mininessie and Rae134 like this.
  12. mininessie