• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Brother and sister

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Great to hear, Lyne! Those were made from photos taken around this time of year, too.

Very nice image. I love the grass you used with the ground texture. The lions look great and relaxed.

I hope it's okay that I make a suggestion. The black pants on the male figure are confusing to me because there isn't enough contrast to see which leg is which. And the black texture doesn't seem to fit the scene. This combined with the stiffness of the hand on the left leg/knee. His hands, and perhaps his neck and shoulders, should be as relaxed as the lions posture to complete the story his face is telling.

Thanks so much for sharing here!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Great to hear, Lyne! Those were made from photos taken around this time of year, too.

Very nice image. I love the grass you used with the ground texture. The lions look great and relaxed.

I hope it's okay that I make a suggestion. The black pants on the male figure are confusing to me because there isn't enough contrast to see which leg is which. And the black texture doesn't seem to fit the scene. This combined with the stiffness of the hand on the left leg/knee. His hands, and perhaps his neck and shoulders, should be as relaxed as the lions posture to complete the story his face is telling.

Thanks so much for sharing here!

ah...ya, I was not really happy with those aspects, but just tired of the entire piece (except the lions) sooo doubt I'll re do it... thanks for the imput though..I totally agree... I had wanted the pants to be a dark grey...and in fact in the final LARGE version I had lightened up the black so it shows the texture...you might want to click my link for that version...still I agree... about his pose...I was very frustrated trying to make it work for the terrain (from the movie image in my head) and all.. oh well onward and upward... ie: this one:

although as noted, I'm NOT entirely happy with this one either... the lighting....her pose...argh... Thinking I may go back to my pure fantasy figures ....I feel I do better with those...they are less an illustration and more artistic I feel! :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic renders guys!! So cute with daddy's boots!! Lyne Dawn looks like she is relaxing and enjoying her summer vacation! Great use of the new calico textures!!
These are a couple of Superfly images with the new Wordsworth Texture expansion for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring - Daffodil model.

I was rather supprised how well Ken's moths went with these.
AR4 SF Poser.jpg

AR 5 SF Poser.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Iray
Sveva's new color splash light set for Iray.
AR3.jpg

Lisa's Botanicals, DM's Fantasy, Daz Dragon 3 crystal Dragon with custom skins, Sveva's Color Splash lights for Iray, custom solar flare star brushes.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
@LisaB

@LisaB I used your Simmering Summer ground texture AGAIN...I do love it...here I color changed it a bit...and I also had this
idea for my Hilda character when I thought of your wonderful Heart of the Matter! Hope you like it! :)

Looks really great, Lyne! Hilda is having a blast (as I would be if that were me!) Thanks for sharing here.