• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
Defiance
Here I came up with a new Character, then another, but what to do with them. on top of this I am dealing with a failing hard drive so simple reading and writing to the hard drive became a problem. Lucky it is my birthday time..Thanks for the new hard drive mom, now I get to rebuild a hard drive that will only take 6 months or so and scrambling to restore my programs. being the hard drive has been slowly failing with read write errors I can't just duplicate the hard drive and my back up is corrupted as well...

sorry to hear about your hard drive...it happened to me once and was a bad experience!
i hope you can rearrange all very soon!
good scene btw

awwww fantastic art piece, but sending HUGE SYMPATHIES for your drive problems! What a pain!

@Me195 I couldn't decide do I give him some sort of weapon, but I kept asking myself what is real defiance? I wanted him to look the part of a trickster as well, yea, he has something up his sleeve....

@Lyne new hard drive arrives tomorrow then.. then my life turns and descends into hell, love rebuilding hard drives. old harddrive is limping along for right now, least I hope this is a hard drive problem

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename