• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Defiance
Here I came up with a new Character, then another, but what to do with them. on top of this I am dealing with a failing hard drive so simple reading and writing to the hard drive became a problem. Lucky it is my birthday time..Thanks for the new hard drive mom, now I get to rebuild a hard drive that will only take 6 months or so and scrambling to restore my programs. being the hard drive has been slowly failing with read write errors I can't just duplicate the hard drive and my back up is corrupted as well...

sorry to hear about your hard drive...it happened to me once and was a bad experience!
i hope you can rearrange all very soon!
good scene btw

awwww fantastic art piece, but sending HUGE SYMPATHIES for your drive problems! What a pain!

@Me195 I couldn't decide do I give him some sort of weapon, but I kept asking myself what is real defiance? I wanted him to look the part of a trickster as well, yea, he has something up his sleeve....

@Lyne new hard drive arrives tomorrow then.. then my life turns and descends into hell, love rebuilding hard drives. old harddrive is limping along for right now, least I hope this is a hard drive problem

That's one evil looking character! I hate to imagine what he has up his sleeve- so to speak!

Glad the computer problem is behind you now! They're no fun!

That's one evil looking character! I hate to imagine what he has up his sleeve- so to speak!

Glad the computer problem is behind you now! They're no fun!
He is the way he is because he knows he is magic and in no real danger

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata