Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by Chris, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

:yeahthat:

mininessie likes this.
  2. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

That is just adorable, sexy and superb!

mininessie likes this.
  3. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

thank you very much!

4. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

5. Alisa

Alisa Peacekeeper & HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

LOL, mininessie - cute
    Lovely, Carey!

mininessie and Carey like this.
  6. mininessie

:D thanks Alisa!

7. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

8. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

LisaB, Miss B and Rae134 like this.
  9. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

Who let the dogs out, me ,me ,me.lol

quietrob and Rae134 like this.
  10. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

really I don't use stock textures and finally got around to re-working the textures for the AM wolf 2, you were suppose to look at the new textures and go oh and ah, but if you insist of karaoke that is going to take a good stiff drink to get me singing...lol

Rae134 likes this.
  11. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

My apologies, @Carey . I certainly didn't mean to make light of your efforts. As a matter of fact, I'm very interested in your textures and whether they can used for other dogs that appear in my stories. Though this thread is about botanicals I have to ask did you use DAZ Studio and the LAMH?

Carey likes this.
  12. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

I love the dog renders, the Hivewire dog seems so adaptable. I'm going to buy him soon and morph him in ZBrush into a Staffy and a teacup dog.

LisaB, Rae134 and Carey like this.
  13. mininessie

great render!

14. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

Darn it, there are times humor is so subjective, you have nothing to apologize for, I was picking fun with you by being self abasing, yes I spend a crazy amount of time doing things in my renders no one will ever really see, But it is part of the fun, Transporting you into my world and then messing with you or playing with you, a little tug at your heart strings, playing on your fears or just trying to get a belly laugh out of you, maybe all of it at the same time....I was trained to do this in college. It is part of being a commercial artist and selling a client on letting me sell their product for them. Rob I consider you a friend, as such you have the right to see humor in my most serious of work, but when you respond with humor you open the door for me to respond with humor also, delightfully so I might add...lol

Now, I have already given this matter too much attention and have let you in on one of my great secrets. The mere fact you responded at all to my work was my reward and a very great reward it was....

15. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

Don't we all! Countless hours pulling verts, altering textures, discarding and redoing renders. Even when I finish a render, I always look back later on and think how I could have done it better. Never satisfied.

LisaB, quietrob and Carey like this.
  16. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

And I thought I was The only one crazy enough to subject myself to that kind of punishment... except I use a whip and a leather gag too...lol

Bonnie2001 and quietrob like this.
  17. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Minus the whip and leather gag, I do that too!

Don't we all?!?

18. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I've always thought we're all our own worst critics!

19. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

Now let's not rule anything out. ;)

@Carey Creating textures, assembling my own backgrounds, test at the lowest values, change the lighting, test again and is that poke through? Morph brush and test again before trying it with your favorite lighting and then how did miss that and WAIT. I have a better idea for this shot. Oh yeah, there is no Easy Art Button. I appreciate your wolf textures and your sense of humor. I've met delicate souls and would never wish to hurt feelings. However, I am well known for humourous hijinks when it comes to friends and family. Since I am considered a friend let the beatings begin!!

Carey and LisaB like this.
  20. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

Now before we get carried away here and give out information none of us really can't unhear, I was speaking metaphorically, I only get as kinky as playing with metaballs and late night glasses of chocolate milk. Yes, I admit it, I positively and plainly just live for danger...