• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Carey

Extraordinary
At the risk of dating myself, we finally know the answer to the question. It was Carey who let the dogs out.
really I don't use stock textures and finally got around to re-working the textures for the AM wolf 2, you were suppose to look at the new textures and go oh and ah, but if you insist of karaoke that is going to take a good stiff drink to get me singing...lol

quietrob

Extraordinary
really I don't use stock textures and finally got around to re-working the textures for the AM wolf 2, you were suppose to look at the new textures and go oh and ah, but if you insist of karaoke that is going to take a good stiff drink to get me singing...lol
My apologies, @Carey . I certainly didn't mean to make light of your efforts. As a matter of fact, I'm very interested in your textures and whether they can used for other dogs that appear in my stories. Though this thread is about botanicals I have to ask did you use DAZ Studio and the LAMH?

Carey

Extraordinary
My apologies, @Carey . I certainly didn't mean to make light of your efforts. As a matter of fact, I'm very interested in your textures and whether they can used for other dogs that appear in my stories. Though this thread is about botanicals I have to ask did you use DAZ Studio and the LAMH?
Darn it, there are times humor is so subjective, you have nothing to apologize for, I was picking fun with you by being self abasing, yes I spend a crazy amount of time doing things in my renders no one will ever really see, But it is part of the fun, Transporting you into my world and then messing with you or playing with you, a little tug at your heart strings, playing on your fears or just trying to get a belly laugh out of you, maybe all of it at the same time....I was trained to do this in college. It is part of being a commercial artist and selling a client on letting me sell their product for them. Rob I consider you a friend, as such you have the right to see humor in my most serious of work, but when you respond with humor you open the door for me to respond with humor also, delightfully so I might add...lol

Now, I have already given this matter too much attention and have let you in on one of my great secrets. The mere fact you responded at all to my work was my reward and a very great reward it was....

Carey

Extraordinary
Don't we all! Countless hours pulling verts, altering textures, discarding and redoing renders. Even when I finish a render, I always look back later on and think how I could have done it better. Never satisfied.
And I thought I was The only one crazy enough to subject myself to that kind of punishment... except I use a whip and a leather gag too...lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Don't we all! Countless hours pulling verts, altering textures, discarding and redoing renders. Even when I finish a render, I always look back later on and think how I could have done it better. Never satisfied.
I've always thought we're all our own worst critics!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Minus the whip and leather gag, I do that too!

Don't we all?!?
Now let's not rule anything out. ;)

@Carey Creating textures, assembling my own backgrounds, test at the lowest values, change the lighting, test again and is that poke through? Morph brush and test again before trying it with your favorite lighting and then how did miss that and WAIT. I have a better idea for this shot. Oh yeah, there is no Easy Art Button. I appreciate your wolf textures and your sense of humor. I've met delicate souls and would never wish to hurt feelings. However, I am well known for humourous hijinks when it comes to friends and family. Since I am considered a friend let the beatings begin!!

Carey

Extraordinary
Now let's not rule anything out. ;)

@Carey Creating textures, assembling my own backgrounds, test at the lowest values, change the lighting, test again and is that poke through? Morph brush and test again before trying it with your favorite lighting and then how did miss that and WAIT. I have a better idea for this shot. Oh yeah, there is no Easy Art Button. I appreciate your wolf textures and your sense of humor. I've met delicate souls and would never wish to hurt feelings. However, I am well known for humourous hijinks when it comes to friends and family. Since I am considered a friend let the beatings begin!!
Now before we get carried away here and give out information none of us really can't unhear, I was speaking metaphorically, I only get as kinky as playing with metaballs and late night glasses of chocolate milk. Yes, I admit it, I positively and plainly just live for danger...