• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Carey

Extraordinary
I like the way it appears that one beam of light is shooting across and illuminating everything
This is my first super fly render, had to render it several times to get the lighting right and yes while I used two low light fill lights to keep it from going too dark, I used one spot light to light the scene to get some interesting contrasts. I used the GPU high setting and it took almost 10 hours to render....

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous renders guys!! I love that bell flower image mininessie !! Carey I also love your wisteria image as well!!
Superfly Fairy
SFF.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE, Shar hair, Flower Fairy Outfit and Wings for Dawn, Dance of the Flowers Expansion Set for Flower Fairy Outfit and Wings, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, Leopard Tole painted Expansion set for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Ultimate Butterfly collection, Curious Grasses and Vines

Last edited: