• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
sorry for the typos...the add of the trees gives more deep to the background...but as i said before i like the previous one too! :)

Hornet3d

Wise
sorry for the typos...the add of the trees gives more deep to the background...but as i said before i like the previous one too! :)

Very strange, as soon as I saw the typo I looked back at my post as I thought it was me as I typed tress on two occasions when posting the render. Not a problem anyway, as I had already made the mistake I knew what you meant, not that it was hard to figure out.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is Dawn with my slightly customized "Type-3" body sculpt, Narrow Shoulders, Classic Bunny Suit, Side-parted hair, and customized Amelia face (my Poser conversion). Since Amelia's make-up are overlays, I managed to stack up eyeliners with eye shadows by concatenating the shaders in the Material Room. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

BunnyShot_1200.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Can't take credit for that Hornet, that is one of the poses that comes with the Dog, perfect for this scene tho :)

Me195

Extraordinary
Very convenient, kitty taking a snack on the backpack.

So that was the kitty's nefarious plan all along. "Just gotta get a little further from the camp". Big kitty better watch it though. She's tougher than she looks, and those cloths come in leopard skin.