• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flower Texture Expansion Sets for Lisa's Botanicals

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I got to play with the Bellflower textures! They are wonderfull! Really Halloween like. I tried them in PoserPro 2012 and they work fine, I tried them in DazStudio and they work fine! And I just couldn't resist yesterday, I had this image in my head all through testing so I just had to make it.

To make things "glow" in poser, you might try using ambient.

It isn't Halloween just yet, the elfs still have to turn on the lights you know. LOL
Luna and the Bellflower
Rendered PoserPro2012 - no postwork on this one

LunaandtheBellflower986x529.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I got to play with the Bellflower textures! They are wonderfull! Really Halloween like. I tried them in PoserPro 2012 and they work fine, I tried them in DazStudio and they work fine! And I just couldn't resist yesterday, I had this image in my head all through testing so I just had to make it.

It isn't Halloween just yet, the elfs still have to turn on the lights you know. LOL
Luna and the Bellflower
Rendered PoserPro2012 - no postwork on this one

View attachment 30089
LOVE this!! You did such a fantastic job with them !! ((HUGS))

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I've been doing Poser light tests today, and have them converted over to Poser from Daz. Light and Dark leaf options are included depending on your setting and time of day or night.

Dark Embrace
Lisa's Light Rig that comes Preset
Dark Embrace Test 1.png

Lisa's Light Rig moved for daytime, Warm and Soul Dark-1, Warm and Soul Very Neutral, FK Mild Boreal
Dark Embrace Test 2.png DarkEmbrace Warm and Soul Dark.png Dark Embrace Very Neutral.png FK Mild Boreal.png
Eclipsing Twilight - FK Mild Boreal MB01L AO
FK Mild Boreal MB01L.png

Warm And Soul Dark-1, Warm and Soul Very Neutral,
Eclipsing Twilight Dark.png Eclipsing Twilight Warm And Soul Very Neutral.png
Passion Storm FK MildBoreal MB01 AO
Passion Storm FK Mildboreal MB01L.png

Warm and Soul Dark-1, Warm and Soul Very Neutral
Fk Warm and Soul 01-Dark.png Passion Storm Very Neutral.png
Mix and Match Options FK Mild Boreal
Mixed.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I also have been playing around with the Fair Flower II and the Daffodils so depending on my time I will try and get those together also.
No spec, bump or displacement maps on them as of yet.
Untitleoioid copy.jpg

FireFly
SF copy.jpg

SuperFly
Peach Pink copy.jpg

Iray

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Daffodils definitely interesting!!! :)
Thanks!!! =)
I have a pink version and also a yellow and orange one and sort of a butter color. Still working on some things though. They sort of have that diamond dusting look so that needs some work. In this one it looks a little too concentrated.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know about the "outfit", but I think Rae uses DS, and not Poser.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep I'm a DS user (occasionally Poser but mainly only for testing). Its a Genesis outfit from Daz called Lorella Fantasy Outfit (I did change the textures on it a little) It also has a "skirt" which is just a panel of material on the front and back but it didn't sit right on Dawn and it totally broke trying it with dForce (I didn't try to weightmap it tho).

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I got Poser 11 Pro when I broke my computer and DS wouldn't work anymore :D I still prefer DS so now that its working I rarely use Poser unless doing a simple promo or testing.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ah kay. I like the outfit, but I'm the opposite of Rae, I'm a Poser user who uses DS for testing.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, that's what I figured for you Tana. Didn't realize Rae had Poser at all. Live and learn, as the saying goes. ;)