• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flower Texture Expansion Sets for Lisa's Botanicals

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They do look very similar Sunfire! Maybe a Sunrise Hurricane? Or Hurricane Tequila (Although in Texas Margarita's are generally served in Hurricane glasses!)

Not in my hurricane glass! :p It's from Pat O'Brian's in New Orleans which is where the drink was first made. That puppy rode home in my carry on luggage!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
NA could do a "cocktail" texture set lol
This firecracker type set I'm hoping for pre (June) 4th of July release so decided to call it Pyrotechnics and I have chosen patriotic and firecracker names for them like ...... Neutron Bomb, Strobe, and Sunburst. I've been working most of the day on the darn transmaps in Poser !! Superfly keeps ghosting on me is sooo being a PITA ..... so refine refine refine!! Just about there though. I have the Daz set completed and the thumbs run. Looking for a beta testers soon. I got the Stars and Stripes outfit and textures from the store so hoping with the clones to run some images with Dawn for the promos.

I will have to consider that for the Fairy Flowers Rae or maybe hibiscus. Although, my brothers favorite drink is a Brown Derby ....... made with grapefruit juice (yuck) as I find it terribly bitter.

Digital Art Live contacted me about the interview questions and Catula so I'm also having to answer those and get my images together for the June issue.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Not in my hurricane glass! :p It's from Pat O'Brian's in New Orleans which is where the drink was first made. That puppy rode home in my carry on luggage!
LOL =) yes they are quite collectible !! I don't live too far from New Orleans about 6 hours ......... and about a hour and 45 minutes from Shreveport of NCIS fame! Sigh wold love to go there with a special someone and just have some fun. Maybe go to the horse races just to watch and look at the ponies in the paddock and spend the night or the day. Though I'm a country girl love right where I am! Just need some fences, someone to make hay for me, and about 50 head of fat cows 4 or 5 horses and someone to enjoy it all with, but that will never happen so shrug.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Poser.png

Poser Strobe...... Can still see the slight ghosting.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
is the ghosting in Superfly NA? I've found that sometimes, if you make the spec black in those areas seems to help. (if that's what's causing it that is)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
is the ghosting in Superfly NA? I've found that sometimes, if you make the spec black in those areas seems to help. (if that's what's causing it that is)
Yes, it's the Superfly version. Yeah, the only thing I know to do is to make the specular black and see if that will work with it and then try and refine the tansmap more if it doesn't. I will have to try it tomorrow. LOL I got a little frustrated earlier and had to take a break. So I went and did some yard work. LOL