• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flower Texture Expansion Sets for Lisa's Botanicals

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
TigerLilies copy 2.jpg
Hey guys,

I'm finally getting to Lisa's Asian Lilies. I'm sort of going for a jungle/tropical type feel with these using some of the tiger lily mats and lily photos from a few years ago as last years crop was ruined due to all the flooding in the area.

I can't wait until Kitty is out!! I will replace the tiger in the image with Kitty once he is released and re-post it!! I just wanted something to go with the gorgeous guy!!

36 different varieties, 3 leaf options, and 2 bud options

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!! I have these, and the African Lily, if you're looking for another of Lisa's gorgeous flowers to texture next. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
YAY!! I have these, and the African Lily, if you're looking for another of Lisa's gorgeous flowers to texture next. ;)

I have her fairy flower that I want to texture next after these to go with the Flower Fairy and wings expansion set that I have been working on. Hopefully, to be used with Diva and baby Luna.

I don't have many African lily photos is the thing. So, not sure if I can do those. The place where I take the photos deals mostly in Daylily and Asian varieties and they ship a lot of inventory to Japan.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes the butterflies are real nice. I like that 4th photo on the first row, the one with the ruffled edges. That's real nice.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys!!
@Flint_Hawk , some of Ken's humming birds the gold varieties might look really nice with them. I haven't had a chance just yet to give them a whirl.

I have a few more of the butterfly shots painted ladies and black swallow-tails that I hope to use on the Flower Fairy wings.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yes the butterflies are real nice. I like that 4th photo on the first row, the one with the ruffled edges. That's real nice.
I wish I could get that to translate to the existing lily model, but the way it's designed and the way the flower is made it doesn't cross over that well. It needs fatter petals for it to work.