• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Official Announcement: DAZ terminates agreement to publish HiveWire 3D animals!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, that's a nice size balcony. I remember visiting a friend who had a balcony that ran around his whole apartment, and since it was a corner apartment, it was quite nice. He had a party there once during nice weather, and we were all outside.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can I just say as someone who has bought your content and some of Design Anvil's that I love items that you both make and wish I could afford to buy more! You may not have seen this as it was posted here and on face book but here's Dawn wearing one of your outfits!
View attachment 28805

Oh I love that Vintage rose by Poisonedlily. The Evening gown she made is another favorite, the texture set is so lovely.She really stands out to me at making beautiful and elegant clothes when you are not looking for skimp.

How did you get it on Dawn?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You haven't lived until you've had peanut butter cream cheese pie. Oh. My. Goodness. ;)

Laurie

Actually, the peanut butter pie is in a chocolate cookie crust. And it's very very rich. But so delicious! :) If my old church cookbooks weren't packed away in a box someplace I'd share the recipe :p

Laurie
Sounds yummy...if you ever dig out the recipe you know where we are!

Welcome to the Hive or at least posting at the Hive, Llynara, Ladyelf, theshell & JDStrider

I never have heard this before!! So the poser only characters for Dusk and Dawn will work in DS?
Please do share your tutorial... maybe over in the software thread??
I did a tutorial on how to convert them some time back which you can find here I buy Poser characters all the time...tparo is correct that you will need to adjust the settings for the mats. Most of the ones I have bought do not rely on nodes from the material but textures but it's always safest to check first before buying.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh I love that Vintage rose by Poisonedlily. The Evening gown she made is another favorite, the texture set is so lovely.She really stands out to me at making beautiful and elegant clothes when you are not looking for skimp.

How did you get it on Dawn?
Can be done if you have a clone for Genesis 3 which I do but in this instance I manually converted it. I have been exploring a way to create morphs which others can use but although Lorraine managed to use my morphs I need to fine tune the tutorial that goes with it so anyone can. She was successful in getting one of Bobbie25's k4 outfits onto Diva using the method but it still needs a lot of work. The good thing is morphs are okay to distribute using the data files for them whereas clones aren't. One day when I have more time I hope to finish it off as a project. It would be good for the vendors who create outfits like this as even those who use Dawn would be likely to buy them.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
You obviously haven't been chased by a huge Rooster!
No but have been scared sheitzless by a flock of wild turkeys. Looked pole fuzzy rocks just setting where under the trees and when I got to close they all jumped up and squawked together....I almost flew out of my skin.Was just there stoned and taking pictures of the scenery....all peaceful and witless like...most of us must know what that is like....right?
Brutal awakening running like hell while farmer friends laughed their heinies off at me...... never mind sober up quick too! :(

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
You got that right! Bloody goose chased us right out of the station!
Virginia has had a problem with Canada geese who refuse to migrate south or back to Canada amd just stay around here,pooping on lawns and cars and holding up,traffic as if they'd own the road. The government has tried sterilization and fear tactics but to no avail that I can tell. I was,taking me sisters kids into the woods one Easter Sunday to hike around and throw some tomhawks at a target I had set up there when on the way back sone of these geese got riled up and one attacked us. I got real defensive of the kids so, wearing old army boots, kicked the scary darn thing in the face.
Sure cut its aggressive attack off real quick. The kids still bring it up every time we get together for diner. Fun being a hero even if it meant kicking that old honker in the keester!

Steve.M

Enthusiast
I don't know Myth, I think this one would give you a nasty nip! :p

Is that info correct. Should it not be "Girl only 10 inch high fights off bunny" :devil" :whistling: :roflmao:

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I am angry with my Regina as she wants to swim with the male betta Steve. I want her on her side of the tank and him on his side. They were but I went to the kitchen for a snack but came back to find her on the side with the other betta. She does not listen to me nor she wants to do what I want her to do.