• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Last comm with her was about her store. It was down...not sure what is going on now....but then, it was down and she said she was rebuilding it and that it would be up soon. Again that was over a month or so ago. We didn't get into what was going on in her life but I hope all is good and that she is sill creating and will be back to us soon.

Digitell

Enthusiast
Any word yet on what happened to the Philosopher's Egg? I went there today to see if the products are back but nothing yet. Anyone know anything on what is going on?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
We communicated to a post I put at her store and she told me she was re-working her web page but that was months ago. Maybe something more complex than that going on with her. She was having some cash issues I know for a while and that problem might still be the case here. But not sure.
What I didn't try was to re-download previous purchases. Did you try that?
Wish she would come back and visit to keep in touch.

Digitell

Enthusiast
Yes, I re-downloaded my purchases today and it worked fine. I am wondering why she removed all of her products from the site tho?