1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Sparky, Jan 12, 2016.

1. hugs Be well Sparky

2. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Extraordinary

Wondered if there is any progress on your beautiful newborn puppy set for the HW Dog?
    Also as an avid users of many of your beautiful kit morphs for Mil4 figures, and LOVE for your most recent beastie Were Beast, I wonder if we are going to be seeing any other offerings from your Philosophers Egg

mininessie likes this.
  3. Sparky

Sparky Monster Maker Contributing Artist

I'm not sure what's going on with the puppies. I submitted my newborn puppies to QA months ago, but they were postponed. They didn't want to release it before the HW dog base figure was updated, which took forever. That's why all those projects I was working on haven't made it to the store. I think HW was supposed to do the updates to the product so that it works properly on the updated figure, but no one has been keeping me apprised of the situation at all.

I will certainly be adding to my Philosopher's Egg store in the near future. I'm not sure what projects will be in the pipeline, but there will certainly be some more critters over there!

4. Sunfire

Sunfire One Busy Little Bee QAV-BEE Contributing Artist

Sparky give Alisa a nudge. She'll let you know what's up.

Miss B and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  5. carmen indorato

Cool? More creatures or other stuff at the store?
    BTW I tried contacting you about your M4 Werebeast but got no response. UI have noticed a weird break in the cheek when it is fully opening mouth for snarl or howl showing inner mouth/teeth and gums protruding. have you noticed such weirdness?

6. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

BTW, what is going on with Philosopher's Egg?

7. Was wondering the samething. Hope she is ok

8. Update: It is just down for maintenance.

9. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

That's good to hear.

10. carmen indorato

Haven't seen her presence here in a while either.

11. Dreamer

Dreamer Dream Weaver Designs Contributing Artist

@Sparky if you see this just letting you know that you are missed here and hopping everything is ok :grouphug:

12. Any word from Sparky?

13. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

I hope Sparky is well.

DanaTA likes this.
  14. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

As do we all.

15. Dreamer

Dreamer Dream Weaver Designs Contributing Artist

16. carmen indorato

anyone have any idea when her newborn puppy is going to be released?
    Really frustrating waiting for it been so loooooong! :(

mininessie likes this.
  17. Stezza

Stezza Extraordinary

I've given up... o_O

18. carmen indorato

Yeah............
    I was just over at her store and it seems all the store products are gone. All that is there available are in the Free section.
    Wonder what is going on!?