• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

Sparky's products at HiveWire

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Wondered if there is any progress on your beautiful newborn puppy set for the HW Dog?
Also as an avid users of many of your beautiful kit morphs for Mil4 figures, and LOVE for your most recent beastie Were Beast, I wonder if we are going to be seeing any other offerings from your Philosophers Egg

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I'm not sure what's going on with the puppies. I submitted my newborn puppies to QA months ago, but they were postponed. They didn't want to release it before the HW dog base figure was updated, which took forever. That's why all those projects I was working on haven't made it to the store. I think HW was supposed to do the updates to the product so that it works properly on the updated figure, but no one has been keeping me apprised of the situation at all.

I will certainly be adding to my Philosopher's Egg store in the near future. I'm not sure what projects will be in the pipeline, but there will certainly be some more critters over there!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I'm not sure what's going on with the puppies. I submitted my newborn puppies to QA months ago, but they were postponed. They didn't want to release it before the HW dog base figure was updated, which took forever. That's why all those projects I was working on haven't made it to the store. I think HW was supposed to do the updates to the product so that it works properly on the updated figure, but no one has been keeping me apprised of the situation at all.

I will certainly be adding to my Philosopher's Egg store in the near future. I'm not sure what projects will be in the pipeline, but there will certainly be some more critters over there!
Cool? More creatures or other stuff at the store?
BTW I tried contacting you about your M4 Werebeast but got no response. UI have noticed a weird break in the cheek when it is fully opening mouth for snarl or howl showing inner mouth/teeth and gums protruding. have you noticed such weirdness?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Last comm with her was about her store. It was down...not sure what is going on now....but then, it was down and she said she was rebuilding it and that it would be up soon. Again that was over a month or so ago. We didn't get into what was going on in her life but I hope all is good and that she is sill creating and will be back to us soon.