• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Digitell

Enthusiast
Thank you for this info! I went there and entered my login but it is not recognized so I guess we have to create a new login.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Thank you for this info! I went there and entered my login but it is not recognized so I guess we have to create a new login.
You may want to hold off bit longer for that. Apparently she is working it at a leisurely pace and may not have gotten a the necessary ducks in a row yet.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
She's back...well...at least I see more progress on her store. I tried accessing my account to get some items and was refused entry. Apparently either my access name or code are deactivated. I mailed her for help and still waiting for reply.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Not sure that was her thing. She did the newborn puppy because I asked someone create it for my personal needs. I wanted a simple morph for the dog but she took it a bit further. Unfortuntely it gor held up because of the dog size issues in first release needing fixing. Took too long for her to wait and Life forced her to move on at the time.