• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
remenber the old addie is still available for tose who have made previous purchases to allow them to download old purchases which will not be on the new site. If you need to get that address let me know and I will post it here but remember it is only for those needing to download older purchases.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Not sure that was her thing.

yes it is her product...

1576549527068.png

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
the newborn puppy was her thing but not the dog morph package. I do know she built the final newborn puppy on the most recent Big dog available she could find.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The only product for the dog on Philosopher's Egg so far is the newborn puppy morph. Now that the site is back in service I'll check more often.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Hey, guys! Sorry about the disappearing act, I've had a lot of stuff going down that has kept me from working on my 3d projects. I can't say everything is resolved or promise that I'm back full time, but I have more time and resources to work with now than I have in the last year. Jeeeze, it's been almost a year! 0.0

I am going to try to release more of the products that I spoiled in this thread in the near future, but they will probably be at the philosopher's egg. The morph pack for the dog is my work, but I was told that HiveWire was going to update products affected by the 12/18 update internally, so I don't know what's taking them so long to do that. Looking at my product catalog, it looks like they haven't updated the SkeleDog, either. That might explain why I haven't sold many copies of those products.

Here's a tip for using outdated morphs on your dog: just use the morphs at 80% intensity. They should work fine.

Thanks!
Sparky

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Its good to have you back Sparky, you were missed. Some of us were getting worried about you and were hoping nothing really bad had happened.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I have communicated with her. She does not respond quickly unfortunately. Not sure why. She mentioned having health problems so that's what might be the problem. I have communicated via PM here which seems to get through more consistently.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Back when Sparky participated in the Freebie Challenge, when run by music2u4u, at the DAZ forums, I thought Sparky was a guy. and I don't think I was alone. And she just let us all think that. Don't know why. Maybe she liked the anonymity. But, glad to see the scary bunny girl back!

Dana

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Me too. But when I was using the on-line handle: SHANTE and even now with Carmen (mins the avatar of course) everyone thought I was a girl too.
Yes anonymity I guess was the motivator.