• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
psst..Sparky's a she. Must be the name that confuses us all! Funny when you see a screen name and are sure the person is male or female and are wrong (having done that myself a lot lol, Sparky being one of them !).

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Oops. This is the same Sparky of Philosophers Egg?
Yeah.... feels stupid now. But then before I changed my Avatar and my online name on some sites everyone thought I was female.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Looks nice.. Very leggy set. I didn't know Dawn and Dusk had a creature creature set for stuff like legs....or were they created for this morph set?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yep - cute cat for Dawn

Felis Felicis - A Sparky 3d Creation

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
These are stellar products too. So happy to have them in our store.

Love to see your BONEZ hit the store today.

raven

Admirable
The cat skeleton does indeed look very cool. I just find the naming convention confusing. To me, I think the skeleton should have been called Skelecat, and the Skelecat called, I don't know, something like Dessikitty, as it looks slightly dessicated! :)
Bonez makes me think of Gareee's Bonez product instead. Oh well, don't mind me, I'm just musing out loud :)

Harimau

Eager
Hi Sparky. Just got your BoneZ. Any possibility of adding muscles to the skeleton? It will turn it into a monster and yet look natural!