• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
It's good to be back, trumarcar!

Thanks, Laurie! That means alot coming from you. ^.^

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
WOW Sparky. That's some awesome work. Can you please consider doing a WOLF character for Dusk & Dawn?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, and I'm not thinking along the lines of Wolfman as in horror but more like the spiritual warrior sort!

Here is my Pencil and Watercolor Wolf Warrior and Owl Spirit I did years back... they are my spirit guides!

All Rights Reserved..

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Nice...I would like both ideas. I was just previously thinking of a wolf in the same style as the reindeers...just a wolf.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well if this helps to spark Sparky's muse it's worth posting the art image! :)

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
That is super awesome, Richard! I would more likely do a full wolf head, but I do find your painting very inspiring!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks. Glad you like it folks. I did that in 2 hours waiting for my pagan friends to come fetch me one night when we were going to go out and circle (form of prayer), they were late but I was glad. Fastest piece I ever did in my life, esp when I turned around and framed it the next day! lol

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like! Great job Sparky.

And I second RamWolff, an anthro wolf, not a werewolf would be awesome (well, come to think of it a were would be great too :p) an anthro kitty would be welcome too :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhhh, a werewolf. Now THAT's a thought. I'm used to reading a lot of books with were animals as the main characters, but never thought of doing renders with any. Hmmmmm . . . . .

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Dashing through the snow!!!

Cool stuff, Sparky!!