• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's products at HiveWire

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sorry folks,

We just found a few issues we misses and need to address, so I've just pulled this product temporarily. Will let you all know here when it's back!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sorry, Pen - we'll get it back in the store as soon as we're able to!

Faewolf

Inspired
I've been dragging my heels a bit about getting in to Dawn/Dusk since i havent been rendering much lately but Sparky your set is just one that I HAVE to have! AS soon as its back in store you can bet it will be in my runtime :D

Faewolf

Inspired
(dont see where to edit my previous message and hope this is okay)

Also would love to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th an Anthro Wolf figure! I've always wanted to see something like this:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
There should be a button at the bottom of your post saying "Edit", but you do have a certain amount of time to edit - can't recall what it is for Members. What you did is just fine and that's a cool wolf!

Working to get this great pack back in the store as soon as possible for you all! I'll of course post here as soon as it's back as well as in the New Product Releases at the Hive thread :)

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Awesome pic Faewolf, that is what I had in mind when I put my vote in for an anthro wolf :)

Oh Sparky, now I have to save up and get that bundle! (or wait for the Dawn one :p)

Edit to Add: - OMG and the Gryphon!!!!

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree Faewolf, that is one AWESOME image. I'm envious of anyone who can draw like that.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Hey Sparky, what are the chances of you converting some of your anthro's over to dawn and dusk? I am only wondering as there are some I would really like to get but am wanting to try and shift to the new figures as much as I can so if you were thinking of doing that I might just wait for any Dawn Dusk morphs you do.

I hope I am making sense, its rather late here and brain is not cooperating o_O

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Or maybe someone ought to try to sell a pitch to Dimension3D to do a version of GenX with Hivewire figures as targets. I've found that I was able to Port the morphs for LepusM4 and RanaM4 to Genesis and G2M fairly well.

You'd need to convert the textures, but there are converters out there. Things that depend on DAZ's Creature Creator may be iffy though.

James R.

Busy Bee
Just found this thread, Sparky... As you might well guess from my avatar, I am a fan of your products. I'm looking forward to anything you make for Dawn and Dusk!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Love your works sir. Have been coming to your site on a regular basis since you created that beautiful goat years ago and have picked many of your anthro converts for the Mil4 figures. Love them. Thanks. have not sen anything new there in a while. Hope you are well and look forward to seeing any other offerings. I recall ....hmm can't put it that way because my recall sucks...but I think I recall you saying you were thinking of creating cyclops for M4.....is that true....and if so whatever happened to that?

Though I don't mind the option of working with Dusk or Dawn (since I did pick them up) I have not invested as heavily in them and therefore don't use them....as my investment in the Mil4 figures offer me far more options to my characters.