• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Poser light tests. Poser set is now in Beta.

My light rig - not sure if you guys are interested, but I can offer this as a freebie in my product thread once the textures are in the store. It gives the petals that soft glossy sheen.
Click for larger Images.

My Lights
HippityHopiu.png
Poser Default settings
Poser default settings.png
FK Warm and Soul Very Neutral
fk very neutral.png
FK Mild Boreal NoAO
MB NoAo.png
Poser Studio Lights Soft Top
studio soft top.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Tulips by Lisa'sBotanicals with the textures from NapalmArsenal's "Easter Pastels" set (upcoming); window and room from "French Style Shabby Chic vol 1" by AnimaGemini; free HDRI from HDRmaps (free for commercial use).
Demo for the my upcoming shaders pack for the SuperFly — all objects except background have the same shader.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Absolutely gorgeous!! I'm almost afraid to ask how long that took to render. ~cringe~

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well that, to me, is extreme. I don't think I've had a SuperFly render that lasted more than 3 or 4 hours. Then again, I haven't rendered anything with glass in it, so even though my characters, and especially their hair, take a while, I would think that scene would take much longer.