• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
And the white version

Cherry trees - Spring rain is coming-White.jpg

Szark

Awesome
Tulips by Lisa'sBotanicals with the textures from NapalmArsenal's "Easter Pastels" set (upcoming); window and room from "French Style Shabby Chic vol 1" by AnimaGemini; free HDRI from HDRmaps (free for commercial use).
Demo for the my upcoming shaders pack for the SuperFly — all objects except background have the same shader.
man that is just one hell of a render...nice work.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ermm Ok just blowing off a little steam with a quick play !!

@Stezza this one is for you, though I will never be able to top the kiwi kiwi!

The Big Gulp Kahuna
Big Kahuna copy.jpg

Products Used:
Lisa's Botanicals Palm Trees, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, and Easter Island Head.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well that answers my question about the bean bag. :)

Edited to add
: Unfortunately, only 3 items showed up in the search at DAZ, and none look anything like the bean bag chair in your render. Oh, well. :(

Last edited: