• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Fallen Tree log is by LisaB as well as the ground from her Heart of the Matter set
I made other parts of both The Fallen Tree & Heart of the Matter sets invisible, as I
wanted to just use the log on the other ground Lisa created! A lot of work, but I like
the very realistic quality of both, yet I wanted THIS combination! :)

I'm SO THRILLED that Morning Dove is finally in the store... I've been so honored to beta test with Flint over the months it took to perfect this gorgeous set... I'm working on a new art piece but it will take some time to finish.... but YAY for Flint's TALENT and generous gift to HiveWire... PLUS PhotoGG's gift of using his choker (not in the store but generously included in this set)!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Spring Frolic
Untitled-7 copy.jpg

Products Used:
Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Spring Pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Hivewire Horse with custom morph, Hivewire Unicorn coat,

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Starry Flicker
72DPI.jpg

Products Used:
Harry the Hivewire Horse + custom morph, Whisper for the HiveWire Horse gold coat, CWRW's MNT 3, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Butterflies are from Vue, recolored in PS, seed brushes done in PS