• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love those shirt textures mininessie and such adorable renders!! The Awesome Ness strikes again!! =)

The Creatures of the Night ......... Oh What Sweet Music They Make!
CD2.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire HouseCat, CWRW's Tuxedo Kitty Coat textures, Lil' Putty Tat poses By Pommerlis, Catula morph for the HiveWire HouseCat (nearly done just have ads to do), Hooded Cloak, Dark Storm Collar, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Dark Embrace for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips BG image is a freebie from Renderosity, BG effects done in Filter Forge.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And NapalmArsenals spin dials Desertsilver, I don't think I would have pushed it that far if I wasn't playing with her morphs :D

Carey

Extraordinary
I too have been playing in the hair room. It's hell of work editing every single body part, but it's worth it and after all you can save each cat as .cr2 for future use...
in the first image I did something wrong with the light, but over all I like the hair. At least it's ok for personal use. The second one is Kleopatra with some cats (housecat with the cougar texture). I might try hair room on the big cat, someday, too. Both are renderd in superfly.

View attachment 30106 View attachment 30107
oh, I do like this, well done

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I love this Cat, so versatile :)
I'd scoffed at the stories and the warnings about being aboard so late, downed my ale and set off into the evening. It looked like a storm was coming so, with one last chuckle at the stories I had been told, took the old road through the wood to be home sooner.
Now I was beginning to wish very hard that I had left sooner or had stayed on the road and I definitely wished I hadn't laughed so loud at their stories of the Erlking...