• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My cat bed here

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic Images one and all!!

That Old Black Magic - Happy Autumnal Equinox
HW Wip 59 copy.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire House Cat + Custom eye mats, CWRW's Black Leopard Coat texture, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, Practical Magic for Lisa's Botanicals Bell flowers, BG created in Filter Forge, RDNA Bat Scatter.

Also working on a little something for the House Cat I hope to get out soonish.
Dracdsfd056.png Dracdsfd0567570.png Dracdsfd05670.png Dracdsfd05675700.png

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, that's so cute! Love all the other renders, too!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I was having so much fun with this render I decided to take the whole HiveWire family trick or treating.

OMG SOO cute!!! I wish there was a Fave button!! LOl that little dragon cat is adorable LOL in his little Halloween costume!! I'm also not quite sure if he is petrified at the thought of Skelecat walking around with the LizzardFly on his witch hat or if he is afraid he will be trampled by the horse!! LOL so well done!!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you everyone for both comments and likes! It's been a long time since I did a render for fun. Poser became only about making quadrupeds move. Speaking of which I'm off to animate the Skelehorse I bought in the Halloween sale. I love that horse! Now I just gotta figure out how a dead horse moves.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you everyone for both comments and likes! It's been a long time since I did a render for fun. Poser became only about making quadrupeds move. Speaking of which I'm off to animate the Skelehorse I bought in the Halloween sale. I love that horse! Now I just gotta figure out how a dead horse moves.
Zombie Like........... ? Actually if you have seen the movie Army of Darkness there are some undead/skeleton horses that are articulated using stop animation. You might take a look at those and see if you like the way they move. Also there are some wights of Game of Thrones fame that are undead horses.

Off to tinker more on Cat Dracula!

Last edited:

Desertsilver

Busy Bee

My favorite -dead horses- move in slowmotion-- tails and manes like clouds of smoke.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Making some improvement Earl!! I rather like the last one you have posted!! =) He looks like he got in a fight with some tinsel after attacking the Christmas Tree!!

Ok, you must be very very still you don't want to enrage the strange beastie!! For he is Vicious and sucks blood from the............... Knee!?....... ok well until he gets his set of wings. I get the feeling I'm creating Ferengi Kitty!
A few more wips on Cat Dracula! This is option 2 Iray. Tweaking on the shaders here and yes I know I didn't use the Panther coat texture.
Short Face 356sdfoIray.png
Short Face.png

Short Face 356sdfo.png short face .png

Last edited: