• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen! It's all dialed and a little fiddling with the XYZ .

Thanks Miss B!

You could possibly go Fennic Fox but have to experiment more. Nearly have him done.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You've certainly taken it to it's limits with the dialling it looks like a custom morph.
Thanks! It's just fiddling and tweaking, but I'm glad you like him. Two body styles that I need to save out the properties for and three faces. I will try to show some profile images.

Neat! Is that the cougar cub texture? (not the purple one)
Yes it's the cougar cub texture with the leopard eyes.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Body Types the bottom one is the cat base. The first one I based loosely off of the Tasmanian tiger.
Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Front and profile face types. First one is more dog like, around the nose bridge, 2nd one is based off of Lilo and Stitch, and the Third one is based off of Yoda! Also Big eye small pupil option. There are three versions of that.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think I have to agree with Pen. The one on the top left (profile) is a bit too much dog-like. I like the one on the top right (profile) better.

I like both types of pupils, though the round eye doesn't really look like a cat's eye, or how I think a cat's eye should look. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys!

I have separated the morphs so that you can mix and match face with body or load the full version. Getting there. Round eye pupil is more of a toony type version sort of like off of Lilo and stitch or Sylvester.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Just saw a fabulous set of poses for V8 and the Hivewire cat that just posted over on Rendo. Artists are Halcyone and faintblue. Those likely to show up here, or should I bag them where I saw them?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I haven't heard of those artists here so I don't think they'd sell them here, I think I'd grab then at Rendo if I were you JOdel. (Of course you could always ask them)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Ah. Thanks Rae, if they haven't sold here than they probably won't sell here. Particularly since the human figure is Genesis series.

But it's definitely the Hivewire cat (and the poses look great