• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nice Rae. I'm especially loving the pose in your second render, and also the loveseat she's sitting on. Very nice indeed. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Very nice Rae. I'm especially loving the pose in your second render, and also the loveseat she's sitting on. Very nice indeed. :)
Thanks Miss B, I can't remember where I got the pose from but the seat is from "Slit Dress Package for G8F by RainbowLight" at Rendo, it has the sofa as well as a matching chair. (I think I put a leather shader on it because it didn't have the colour I wanted)

Miss B

CV-BEE
So, I'm assuming, it's a DS only product? I ask because I don't have the most recent version of DS.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, the dress of course needs dForce so the latest (4.10 or 4.11) and it says the chairs need 4.9

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Any reason you haven't got the new one? I'm always curious when its free. (you can run 2 versions on the same computer, just need to have one in a different folder, can still use the same runtime)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Mostly because I didn't like the way things were going with the newer versions of Genesis. I was looking forward to the original Genesis, and have quite a bit for Vicky5, Mike5, and I think some stuff for Steph5, but once they changed the format, and started presenting clothing and such, which they've been doing since the original Vicky, the Morphing Fantasy Dress for instance, I got tired of spending money on the same damn thing, just for a new version of the character.

I had also, by then, gotten back into Poser, so I just never bothered to update DS because I knew I wasn't going to be buying anything for the newer characters. My DS 3 Advanced is still my largest Runtime, and 95%-98% of it is Poser compatible. ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I should update, particularly if I want to play with Dforce but given current computer specs not sure if its worth it at this point

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love dForce Dreamer, I think nearly all my latest renders with dresses I've used it. I don't know if its nVidia only tho? (I have an older nVidia card)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I love dForce Dreamer, I think nearly all my latest renders with dresses I've used it. I don't know if its nVidia only tho? (I have an older nVidia card)
Yeah it looks amazing and sounds waaaaaaaaaaaay easier to use than posers clothroom. I am in the same boat with the one nVidia card I have, its about 10 years old lol

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, it needs a valid "OpenCL 1.2" (not to be confused with GL) so even if your card is old if its OpenCL 1.2 compatible it should work (kinda think 10 years might be a bit old? you could always check)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Yeah, it needs a valid "OpenCL 1.2" (not to be confused with GL) so even if your card is old if its OpenCL 1.2 compatible it should work (kinda think 10 years might be a bit old? you could always check)
Hahaha its so old I can't even look it up on google to check :rofl:

Hornet3d

Wise
Although she had seen no one, she was sure she was followed from the Armoury so, on returning to the merchant house, she kept a close eye on the door below.

Mechant House Bedroom - Window HW.jpg