• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Front.jpg
Back.jpg

Still a work in progress. I already know it will bend and move with her perfectly. I am still trying to decide how it will look. And I am trying to come up with a boot look that will accent the outfit.
Again, this is LaFemme...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I used several masks in the textures to get the effect. Anomalaus over at SM showed me a trick using a Gaussian blur and the original bump map as a mask to round off the squared stripes.

This is the result. But since I went in and 'fixed' the suit, I am going to have to remap the UV. Which means making a whole new set of textures, bump maps and masks. I don't mind. It's actually quite relaxing.
new.png

quietrob

Extraordinary
I was thinking of a neck and girls cover just as an option. I think the suit would do any super heroine proud!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Wow~All superlative renders. Are they all G8 Girls? My fav is the anime girl but I have a soft spot for film noir girls and the last girl looks like she could have a small gun in her purse.