The Poser Content Directory is Finally Here!

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by eclark1894, Sep 28, 2017.

1. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Okay, so you're saying, you'd rather not be listed.

2. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

No that's not what I'm saying, its just I normally check HW at least a couple of times a day, or FB messages but not my emails so Its the best way to contact me :)

3. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Okay, so something like this...

Rae Designs
    Contact via Hivewire PM or Facebook

Rae134 likes this.
  4. Rae134

5. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Okay, any idea of what "specialty" you want to tackle? As far as I know you can have more than one.

Rae134 likes this.
  6. Rae134

I can do promo art and beta testing, prefer the latest DS but can do Poser 11 as well :)

I'm also willing to colab with textures and mat settings (if they are not too complicated)

7. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

That's the info I need. :)

Rae134 likes this.
  8. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

I think it might be best for each listing under this new categories to use a point of contact at a specific brokerage, such as here, or Renderosity. Perhaps for each listing use an Artist Name or Nick, then what services they offer, then preferred point of contact including their screen name at that brokerage? This way persons unwilling to give out too much personal information can still shield themselves to a degree.

9. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

I will only list the preferred contact info they give me.

10. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this bit of news I just received via email, so I thought I post it here. Ska motion is having a site re-launch. The site is listed in the directory in the animation section, and I also added just now to the ONLINE store section. So why am I reporting this? Read this section first:

We're excited to launch our new site. We've been busy on other projects, but are now turning our attention back to Daz3d & Poser animation.

10 years on and SKA motion is going strong. We're the #1 animation vendor on Daz3d and our products have been downloaded thousands of times.

Animation is our passion and we love making it accessible and affordable for people to get started with. Thanks for all the support you've given us along the way.

The next part you may be interested in is that Ska motion is having a poll about what figures whey should animate next.

What should we animate next?

To my disapointment, Neither Dawn, Dusk or any of the animals seem to be on their radar, but you can change that. Although, oddly enough, they do seem to be aware of Project E.

11. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Well, if they've been away for a number of years, they more than likely aren't aware HiveWire 3D exists.