• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Poser Content Directory is Finally Here!

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, I really am trying to give everyone a chance to find out where they are going and to let me know so I can change the links around. However, I can't extend this indefinitely as I still have to try and get the search feature to work. That means that I am going to have to impose a time limit and keep to it. So, as of tomorrow, you have until the end of this month, January, to let me know what your plans are. If I have not heard from you by then, barring something out your control, I will have to start deleting vendors names from the directory, as I will assume at that point that you are no longer making commercial content for Poser or for that matter, Studio.

eclark1894

Visionary
I think You're listed as Anniemation. But it is a concern when people post in the forums under one name, but they Vendor under another.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Rowan54 at Renderosity. Of course, I make 2D backgrounds for whatever uses .jpgs, so I supposed I'm not in the Poser directory in the first place....

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm Rae_Designs at Rendo (which was the name of my store hear but I didn't have the underscore at HW)

eclark1894

Visionary
Rowan54 at Renderosity. Of course, I make 2D backgrounds for whatever uses .jpgs, so I supposed I'm not in the Poser directory in the first place....
You weren't, but I just put you in. I didn't know what you did. So now you're in the Graphics category and Merchants Resources.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I do texture add-ons and I'm not in add-ons. I checked under animals as well since the are mostly HW Horse textures, I have a few textures for clothing items as well as a hair too and I can't see me under those as options either

eclark1894

Visionary
I do texture add-ons and I'm not in add-ons. I checked under animals as well since the are mostly HW Horse textures, I have a few textures for clothing items as well as a hair too and I can't see me under those as options either
I had to go looking for you. Found you in the La Femme Category. I'll fix the other category as well. You just want to be added to Add-Ons and not Add-ons and Graphics?

eclark1894

Visionary
Anyone know if Fantasies Realm is still up? I tried to see if Anima Gemini is still there, but the link didn't work. Said the site was busy.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They had to switch servers and there has been problems. They are back up but the store is a showcase only at the moment and they say it will be re-opened shortly.
META_TAG_FBTITLE

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well it is there, I'm just waiting on my products to be ready for me to make live or whatnot.