• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Poser Content Directory is Finally Here!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks for including me. I do have a conforming clothing set for Dawn here in the store. Training Gear, there is a pose set and a Props set that goes with it.

Also, my handle is spelled RAMWorks. You have the "am" in lower case which isn't correct.

Thanks Earl!

eclark1894

Visionary
Thanks for including me. I do have a conforming clothing set for Dawn here in the store. Training Gear, there is a pose set and a Props set that goes with it.

Also, my handle is spelled RAMWorks. You have the "am" in lower case which isn't correct.

Thanks Earl!
Sorry, Richard. I'll make corrections.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks for including me! Though my shorts are conforming and are for both Poser and DS.

theschell

Brilliant
Thanks for including me sir, and best of luck with it! I'd like to point out that along with Sci-Fi and Fantasy, I also have some Anime style items, some Buildings and scenery items, and a fairly large selection of historical ships and aircraft... :)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Don't always have to hit me over the head with the clue bat for me to figure things out. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
:lol: I didn't think so Tana, but I just happened to know that because he mentioned it once on a forum, though I don't recall WHICH forum (it could've been this one), so I just happened to remember it.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Congratulations, Earl!

The biggest thing this says to me is this - who knew there were still this large number of Poser vendors?

Things are not nearly as bleak as we've all been led to believe.

theschell

Brilliant
There are tons of Poser vendors... the problem is we lost a lot of the access to communicate with our customer base when all the big sites decided we could no longer mention our products on them. It's awfully hard to let people know we're out here if we can't access the places where the largest bulk of our community is active. Sure there are other ways we can advertise our presence, but none of them are as active, nor do they have the traffic flow for us to remain in public view with our target audience...