• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Poser Content Directory is Finally Here!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Okay, so you're saying, you'd rather not be listed.
No that's not what I'm saying, its just I normally check HW at least a couple of times a day, or FB messages but not my emails so Its the best way to contact me :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can do promo art and beta testing, prefer the latest DS but can do Poser 11 as well :)

I'm also willing to colab with textures and mat settings (if they are not too complicated)

D

Deleted member 325

I think it might be best for each listing under this new categories to use a point of contact at a specific brokerage, such as here, or Renderosity. Perhaps for each listing use an Artist Name or Nick, then what services they offer, then preferred point of contact including their screen name at that brokerage? This way persons unwilling to give out too much personal information can still shield themselves to a degree.

eclark1894

Visionary
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this bit of news I just received via email, so I thought I post it here. Ska motion is having a site re-launch. The site is listed in the directory in the animation section, and I also added just now to the ONLINE store section. So why am I reporting this? Read this section first:

We're excited to launch our new site. We've been busy on other projects, but are now turning our attention back to Daz3d & Poser animation.

10 years on and SKA motion is going strong. We're the #1 animation vendor on Daz3d and our products have been downloaded thousands of times.

Animation is our passion and we love making it accessible and affordable for people to get started with. Thanks for all the support you've given us along the way.

The next part you may be interested in is that Ska motion is having a poll about what figures whey should animate next.

What should we animate next?

To my disapointment, Neither Dawn, Dusk or any of the animals seem to be on their radar, but you can change that. Although, oddly enough, they do seem to be aware of Project E.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, if they've been away for a number of years, they more than likely aren't aware HiveWire 3D exists.

eclark1894

Visionary
Wow. The last time I wrote anything here was on my late brother's birthday. I miss him.

Anyway, I've been going back and forth over what to do next. A lot has changed for me in the last month or so, but the time has come for me to enter this world full time. To that end, I've made some decisions concerning the directory. The first being that the Poser Content directory will be joining Patreon. Patreon is a membership platform that provides tools for creators to run a content service, with ways for artists to build relationships and provide exclusive experiences to their subscribers, or "patrons".

I will be offering a 3 tiered system for access:

* $1 or less a month gets you access to the directory. In other words, it's still free, but you can donate a dollar.
* $5 a month gets you access to the directory and tips and Tricks of Poser.
* $10 a month gets you access to the directory, tips and Tricks of Poser, and object files made in Blender for use in Poser.

This will be starting in a day or so.

Why full time? Well, I will still be adding to, and subtracting from the directory. I will be searching out tips and tricks to use in Poser and I will still be modeling.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhhh. The smilie you used just gave me the impression you were teasing us with what's next.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's what I've found with some online software, especially forums (this one included). They resize the images, so it's often hard to tell if what you're looking at is the actual image, or a distorted version.

I don't think that's true for the store promos, as they popup "out of the page".