• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I have to agree. She looks ready to handle anyone who gets in her way. ;)

Michele

Enthusiast
A recent dial morph character, which uses small amounts of the creature head morphs for Dawn. I kinda like her.

Wicked Queen Jayne

She's wearing a G2F outfit that was a DAZ freebie several months ago, and also a pair of steampunk earrings by Jonnte over at Renderosity, with a DS glass shader. Texture is from a project of mine I've been working on for a while.

Michele

Enthusiast
Been dial spinning lately, hence my question yesterday on the ethnicity morph set. The more morphs, the merrier!

Did this one last night. Probably less intimidating than Jayne. :)

That heart hand pose is popular!

This one uses just the starter morphs, head morphs, and head resource kit morphs.

Same skin texture project. I've been using LIE presets for things like makeup and freckles but the eyebrow ones have been a bit frustrating.

pommerlis

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Well, she just had to show of her new free textures on the Tights from the NouvelleAube Clothing by Satira Capriccio. Now she's of hiking, it's great weather for it here. I guess she'll be out for the rest of the day. :D