• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Looking great Pom!! I'm liking those textures a lot. :)

BTW, what boots/shoes do you have on her in that render?

It's the Work Boots for Dawn by Glitterati.
They are no longer available I'm afraid. I bought them here some time ago.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Another take on the "Tsundere Angel" character I've posted before, but this time using the "Universal Anime head". Outfit and wings by me. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

TsundereAngel2_1024.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Character created using:

* Dawn SE + body morphs
* Body Type-8
* Perfect Pelvis
* Narrow Shoulders
* Universal Anime Head (with new face WIP)
* Animal Anime Pack (ears and tail)
* Anime Xpression Props (cheeks prop)
* Volley ball modeled in 3DSMAX

Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

BeachKitten2_1200.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
Save The Prince (a little Super Mario Brothers humor)
Save the prince.jpg

Shiora for Dawn - A Tempesta3d Creation at HiveWire 3D
Dawn's Creature Heads - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed and Christopher Creek Art
Savage Weapons for Dawn - A Ken1171 Designs-Art_of_Mind Collaboaration at HiveWire 3D
Dawn's Expressions & Visemes - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed and Christopher Creek Art
Red Carpet Tux and Overalls outfit on both Dawn and La Femme by Glitterati3d
Dawn borrowed V4 Texture RawArt's Lizard World to create Dawn the dragon
Horns are from The Millenium Dragon
Crown is a freebie from Trekkiegrrrl
Castle Creator by Mortem Vetus
Background is Easy Environments Clouds Found at Daz3d
Omni Hat by Poisen
Rendered in SuperFly

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
good face!

Thanks you! I was its first test render, and I still have to adjust the facial morphs to fit the new shape. :)

I'm not into rendering anime figures, but I have to agree with Mininessie. This one's definitely a keeper. ;)

Thanks, Miss B! The new shape was sculpted as a HD morph over the UAH, but it ended up spiking up when dialed. This has happened before, so HD sculpting is still rather unreliable in Poser 11. I have baked it to the lower-res, and deleted the high-res layer, and ONLY then it stopped spiking out. Even using symmetry with the Morphing Tool can cause it to spike up if sculpted in HD. Something is not right there, and I wonder if this only happens with me?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've not used the symmetry option with the Morph Brush, so have no idea, and I don't usually do HD sculpting, so haven't a clue about that either.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Made with Dawn + Body Type-8 + Narrow Shoulders + Universal Anime Head (face WIP). Rendered in Poser with Superfly. This is using the same new face from the previous post. I have finished adjusting the head morphs to fit the new shape, and now I will be testing it a lot. ^___^

WhatAreYouLookingAt2_1200.jpg