• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I know what Ken's next project will be once he has a working production computer again. ;)

I have to agree with him about your Elf scene Dak. Very nice indeed. :)

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
The next project will be the new face for the UAH you guys have been seeing on my recent renders. I love how it came out. ^^

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
Forgot to say in the other thread; I really like the texture work on the seat and cushions. I certainly don't remember the lace insets in the original textures. (Admittedly it's been a while since I used that set.)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
the cushions are a freebie...i used the original fabric texture on the seat for them and added the lace with LIE

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
Character created using:

* Dawn SE + body morphs
* Body Type-8
* Perfect Pelvis
* Narrow Shoulders
* Universal Anime Head (with new face WIP)
* Animal Anime Pack (ears and tail)
* Anime Xpression Props (cheeks prop)
* Volley ball modeled in 3DSMAX

Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

BeachVolleyball_1200.jpg