• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Made with:

* DawnSE
* "Body Type-1" for Dawn
* "Narrow Shoulders" for Dawn
* "Universal Anime Head" (+WIP face morph)
* "Cheongsam Dress" for Dawn
* Shoes, and jewelry from "Lace Sundress for Dawn"
* Stockings from "StockingsEtc for Dawn"

Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

PinkAndLace_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Here goes one for Lum, the electrifying ogre princess from the 1980's. Figure is Dawn + Body Type-4 + Universal Anime Head. This is a good example where I have augmented (this word is in fashion now!) the body morph with body scaling to change the body proportions. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

LumAndMe_1200.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Rob, good to see you here on the forum again. ;) It's definitely been a while.

Me195

Extraordinary
Made with:

* DawnSE
* "Body Type-1" for Dawn
* "Narrow Shoulders" for Dawn
* "Universal Anime Head" (+WIP face morph)
* "Cheongsam Dress" for Dawn
* Shoes, and jewelry from "Lace Sundress for Dawn"
* Stockings from "StockingsEtc for Dawn"

Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 45739

Dawn with "Body Type-8" and "Perfect Pelvis", rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 45826

Here goes one for Lum, the electrifying ogre princess from the 1980's. Figure is Dawn + Body Type-4 + Universal Anime Head. This is a good example where I have augmented (this word is in fashion now!) the body morph with body scaling to change the body proportions. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 45869

That is quite a diverse range of characters well done. I salute your creativity.

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
That is quite a diverse range of characters well done. I salute your creativity.

Thanks, Me195! That was cartoonish, semi-realistic, and Anime styles, respectively. When I said that Dawn is a great base to work with, I wasn't kidding! ^___^

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks @Miss B I wanted to try something a bit different, as if using a program I am not 100% comfortable with and dail spinning the character weren't enough lol