• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the info Rae, I thought it must have been the one someone here at had been working on. I don't remember seeing them for Genesis but I do miss a lot these days.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Ahhh...were they the ones SickleYield did? I think I probably own them in that case. Still trying to reinstall everything at the moment so I have no idea where anything is. Found my RDNA stuff thank goodness....still have to try and do all the rendo stuff before I even start organising in categories again.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes, both of them are from SickleYield :) she did the meshes and someone else textured I read. For Iray they need to be re-worked just hitting the Jockey top with the Iray Uber Shader (which normally works well) made the top almost completely transparent, lucky I had a good silk shader :p

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Awesome work guys!! @luannemarie that reminds me of one of my favorite artist as far as romantic horse images go Nene Thomas, and WOW @FreyrStrongart love the horse blanket!!

This is an old one, but thought I would post it anyway!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

What do you mean ............ I'm not the Easter Bunny?
View attachment 36518
Products Used: Whisper for the Hivewire horse, Lisa's botanicals A Curious Proliferation, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, Soft Pastel Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, Curious Grasses and Vines
Love its expression. Really cute (and coming from a broke down crusty ol'poop who doesn'd do "CUTE", that is saying a lot! I have this little guy but never think of putting it in a scene.......like I say too cute! LOL

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love its expression. Really cute (and coming from a broke down crusty ol'poop who doesn'd do "CUTE", that is saying a lot! I have this little guy but never think of putting it in a scene.......like I say too cute! LOL

LOL Awe!! Thanks so much!! He can be rather cute, but it takes the right scene for him to really express his cuteness. I have a few more of him posted around.

Fluttershy
Whisper 2.jpg

CWRW's Percheron texture.
Unicorn Whisper Percheron.png

Sugar Plum
I also think I have him Dialed in a little on this custom morph.
SugarPlum.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I've been rather fanatically trying to create a sort of "kitty-taur" with Dawn SR1 (the one I set up using the centaur morph set provided here by...oh shoot...what was his name?.... and the Elisa character with Rae's leopard kitty pony... I'm chicken to try the neck or back area...may add those in post. (I also put a layer of the spots into the SAV's Adonis hair)

whaaa? I hit upload a file and don't get any option to put the jpg IN the thread...?? just a link that I can't figure out...oh well, got to go do chores. :(

PS. @Alisa - it's not working in MY MEDIA either. :(

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
we all have this problem...look at the upper of the page it says

Image attachments are not working as expected. The "insert" button never shows and the uploaded files appear broken. We are working on it. For now, please upload images to your Media Gallery, then use the CAMERA icon to browse your gallery for an image to insert into your post. Thank you!