• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • Pick up your free items and join our Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge. New items added May 15th. Challenge ends May 31st.

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
*grabs Alisa's smelling salts and goes to find a fan*

Hot damn, Laurie, your renders need to come with a health warning 'Looking at these renders may be dangerous for your health and can induce heart palpitations'

Thank you Alisa :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Rodrigo to the rescue!

It was nearly a year ago that I started this picture. But the textures I tried on Dusk did not give the look I wanted. But when I applied Rodrigo to my dialed morph for Dusk, the result was perfect.

Here are the quality items from HiveWire 3D that went into the making of this picture:

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
Dusk's Falconry Gear by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed, Ken Gilliland & Spiritfoxy

Songbird ReMix BIRDS of PREY Volume 2: Hawks of the Old World (African Goshawk) by Ken Gilliland
Songbirds Remix Seabirds Volume 2 (Western Gull) by Ken Gilliland

Falconer's Pride
Falconer's Pride.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow!! So impressive Flint!

So good!

The horse looks great. And it's so good to see the falconry gear used.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I want to use my falconry gear too... so many ideas, not enough time..

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice! I look forward to getting them, not that I've done much with SuperFly yet. ;)