• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Um..WOW!

*puts out a LOT of smelling salts for everyone*

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
*grabs Alisa's smelling salts and goes to find a fan*

Hot damn, Laurie, your renders need to come with a health warning 'Looking at these renders may be dangerous for your health and can induce heart palpitations'

Thank you Alisa :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Rodrigo to the rescue!

It was nearly a year ago that I started this picture. But the textures I tried on Dusk did not give the look I wanted. But when I applied Rodrigo to my dialed morph for Dusk, the result was perfect.

Here are the quality items from HiveWire 3D that went into the making of this picture:

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
Dusk's Falconry Gear by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed, Ken Gilliland & Spiritfoxy

Songbird ReMix BIRDS of PREY Volume 2: Hawks of the Old World (African Goshawk) by Ken Gilliland
Songbirds Remix Seabirds Volume 2 (Western Gull) by Ken Gilliland

Falconer's Pride
Falconer's Pride.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow!! So impressive Flint!

So good!

The horse looks great. And it's so good to see the falconry gear used.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I want to use my falconry gear too... so many ideas, not enough time..

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice! I look forward to getting them, not that I've done much with SuperFly yet. ;)