• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk - A CWRW 3D Creation
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk - A CWRW 3D & CG Cubed Creation

RodrigoRipped.jpg

At long last, Rodrigo and the 4 character morph set for him are in the store! So this is now the official Rodrigo "drool room".

Post YOUR Rodrigo renders and questions here! And enjoy! (And we will NOT make Alisa clean up all the drool in here:)

Laurie

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes I see. Have downloaded him and will be doing installations this afternoon. Looks great! And I am delighted with the morph pack. Beautiful work!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Whoo hoo!!!

*puts out smelling salts for all who need it and towels for people to wipe up the drool*

I've added links to Rodrigo's packs in the first thread.

Note that there are 2 parts -

CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk is the texture pack from CWRW
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk is the Morph pack from CWRW & CG Cubed

Enjoy!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG!!! I think I just died and went to heaven!!! I'm dropping everything in my cart!!!

~grabs Alisa's hand with the smelling salts~

Miss B

CV-BEE
~also grabs a towel and another whiff of the smelling salts~

The Man is IN THE HOUSE!!! :bounce: :applause: :bee: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
* puts the smelling salts down...otherwise I KNOW I'll get stampeded and my arm broken off*
:bounce:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Such an impressive product Laurie!! Both of them. Your imagery sure helps sell it too.

Miss B

CV-BEE
BOUGHT, PAID FOR AND DOWNLOADED!!!

I have been waiting sooooo long for this guy, and he's finally here!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
GOT MY MAN TOO!! Gosh, Laurie must be feeling like a... um..... well, a madam? OR that she's the owner of a HiveWire Chippendales? *giggle fit*

PS... took the store forever to got to "view my cart"... I think it was because of so many women jostling each other trying to get to the check out first!! (but download was superfast!)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL thanks ladies!

Need to add - a HUGE HUGE thank you to Paul Lessard/CG Cubed for his wonderful work on the character morphs- no way I could have done them without Paul!!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
If anyone hasn't really paid attention the hair that Laurie did for Rodrigo is extremely realistic.

And of course the Great Rodrigo just had to meet the Great Hercules Moth!

HiveWire3D Credits:

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Hercules Moth) by Ken Gilliland
Songbird ReMix Australia v3 (Blue Winged Kookabura) by Ken Gilliland

Hercules Of The Outback
Hercules Of The Outback.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Jackson is the handsome adventurer in Lauie's, long awaited, Character Morphs for Rodrigo. The hair that Lauie painted looks amazing under the Western Hat.

HiveWire3D Credits:

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW

HiveWire 3D Cowboy Hat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Spiritfoxy
Royal Hawaiian for Dusk by Ken Gilliland

Nature's Wonder Giant Moths (White-lined Sphinx Moth) by Ken Gilliland
Songbird ReMix Yucatan (Military MacCaw) by Ken Gilliland

El Aventurero
El Aventurero.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, it didn't take you long to post a wonderful render of Rodrigo Flint!! Love the coloring, very Autumnal.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohh you type faster than I do ladies. That second render is great too Flint. :)