1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sunday, June 23, 2019, 11pm EST. We were planning to import this forum into the new software tonight, however, it's not going to happen just yet. We hope to be using the new forum software by the end of the week.
    Dismiss Notice

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by CWRW, Jan 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

You know, looking at what I just posted- it brings home one of the big reasons why the Hive is so so special- look at the level of collaboration on these products! There is no other place I could have completed this project.

Lorraine, Pendraia and Miss B like this.
  2. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Yes, definitely!

You're so welcome - and he's worth the wait!! Granted, there are a lot of puddles of drool that are still around :)

Oh, I SO agree. And I was just thinking of it reading Sparky's suggestions to you about Whisper..not to mention so many WIP threads from people creating products where other product creators are answering questions and giving advice. HW is a family where the CAs support and help one another, too.

Pendraia likes this.
  3. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

In the cart for sure along with the add on morph pack! Great looking character that can be so many types of darker skinned males. Great work!

4. Alisa

What, no fainting, Wolffie?

:p

5. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

You know Alisa, I would've expected him to be more excited now that Rodrigo's in the store. He has been just as enthusiastic about him as we ladies have been all along. ;)

6. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

Thank you Laurie & Alisa! I am glad that I can help!

7. RAMWolff

Too busy working on Bruna, can't afford to faint at the moment! :rolleyes:

8. Alisa

9. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

I believe I found an easier way to have JUST Rodrigo's (or any other of these CWRW characters) body to FIT CLOTHING.. that is if you want to just use Dusk's default body (or apply morphs manually as desired)... I applied Rodrigo inj/character, then went to the CWRW's dial sets...and dialed the BODY for that character to a MINUS... -1.000 for body, while retaining the 1.000 for head. :)

RodgrigoBodyDials.jpg

I'm working on a "test render" of my hot new guy now... getting to know him... Also this is the first time I've USED Dusk's HAIR MORPH to make use of Laurie's fantastic hair mapping! (Head-Full head- Short hair dialed to 1.000) :)

10. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

Such a wonderful character, Laurie and beautiful renders! It's been such a pleasure watching him come together! Keep those renders coming! :)

11. Lyne

Rodrigo.jpg
    Love those blue eyes, Laurie!!!!!!!!! I just had to stop all other projects and do this 'pin up' to post here, and in my Rendo Gallery...
    I love the hair, amazing!! (I did decide I liked the hair morph at about 450, instead of a full 1.000) NO POST at all too! well but for my normal blur the outline, slightly sharpen everything else...

Skinny jeans with Laurie's classic denim texture.... oh and Island Girl's pose slightly modified by me.

Now, the question is... CAN I go back to other projects....WILL he "let me"? hmmm :unsure:

PS sorry the image is SO large, but I just HAD to render him, um, in all his glory! :whistling:

mininessie and Desertsilver like this.
  12. Lyne

PS... over in my Rendo gallery, I put him in the Pin Up category with a "custom advisory thumbnail" - that way you KNOW folks will click to see him! hahahhaa!!!

and I SAID.... and I really do mean it....

I really don't feel like this is MY creation... I mean all I did was pose him, and render him with my own Poser 2014's default (Fabiana Warm&Soul) lighting... HiveWire made Dusk and his jeans, Laurie (CWRW) created this character and texture for the jeans too, and Island Girl did the oh so sexy pose! Oh well I did create the "cast shadow"! LOL! (see my freeStuff thread, my photoshop action for creating a shadow is there).

13. Alisa

Beautiful, Lyne!

14. RAMWolff

OK.... drooling just a little bit! LOVE the skin tone!

15. Alisa

Ha! Knew that would happen ;)

16. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Meeeee Tooooo. :D

17. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Woohoo! Great render Lyne...even got Ram worked up a bit.

18. RAMWolff

What can I say.... Rodrigo is a handsome chap!

19. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

Very nice, Lyne

20. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

That's the understatement of the year Ram!:bounce:

RAMWolff likes this.