• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much for the link Laurie...love the render...it's not just the glasses though it's also the expression. It's an invitation...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks so much for the link Laurie...love the render...it's not just the glasses though it's also the expression. It's an invitation...

Invitation to have some one come over and make a sandwich for him? Or maybe to do his dishes that have been stacking up in the sink? Or maybe an invitation to do his laundry?

That type of thing?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Chris -

Yep, that's the ticket- water his dying houseplants...:p

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL Chris- don't get this group started down that road:) ( on the other hand.. well... they are pretty much already there:)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Gosh. He'd be asking the wrong person if he was asking me to fix him a sandwich, do his dishes or laundry, or water his dying plants. Even with just me, it's amazing how many dishes end up stacked in the sink. And dying plants? OMGosh! With Tsuki around, they are in even worse shape than usual. I need to cut them all back so there isn't anything tempting her. The spider plant ended up ... upside down ... on the floor this weekend when she managed to jump to the top of the stereo cabinet. I thought if I moved all the plants up there, there wouldn't be any room for her. So, she made room.

However, I do stay on top of the laundry. Which is easy to do when you only do one load a week.

As for sandwiches. It would have to be peanut butter and maybe strawberry preserves. Or ... for a real treat, Mrs. Bridges Dundee Orange Marmalade or Lemon Curd.

Invitation to have some one come over and make a sandwich for him? Or maybe to do his dishes that have been stacking up in the sink? Or maybe an invitation to do his laundry?

That type of thing?

Oh, maybe an invite to come over and water his dying house plants?