• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
LOL NA! Was the little guy feeling left out? :)

There you go Laurie, now you need to have all the boy's in the one shot so we can really drool, err I mean compare the difference :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL that is a thought:) A full runway of CWRW studs:) Will do that at some point! (Much like Chris did that line up of the Harry critters the other day:)

LOL too bad I suck at animation... would do a CWRW stud modeling show:)
That would be rather awesome, but ........ you might need to call an ambulance or two!

Actually, I do have them all in one image except Dante. Need to work more on my Superlfy techniques! FF image
Dance of Kali.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
How about a little sexy ZOOLANDER !! =)

The Difference works very well Laurie!!

You Throw in Rod with a little sexy mochacchino and you got your self a super delicious Magic Mike show!!

I'm too sexy for my loincloth, I'm too sexy for my shirt.

I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah, on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk

.......... sorry Taji is bad and needs a spanking!
:rofl:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Laurie, love the skin tone of your Dante and the value and such. Looks very nice and convincing, and compares well with your Taka work.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
These guys look great :x3:. And your variation in skin tone etc is wonderful. It looks so natural, and I wouldn't have thought to look for it, until you mentioned it, because it does look so natural.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! Getting close!

I do like to test with several of my products together as it lets me know they will work well together.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Aren't they cute little waifs? Pen and Napalm did a great job of creating the character morphs.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ha... awesome lil' farts! I can just see them swinging around, riding our elephant, playing with the big cat and getting into general mischief.

Beautiful faces!!