• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Ok again...no chocolate OR whipped cream on my boy yet. Once you all get your grubby paws on him you will do as you like I am sure:)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I am so glad I hadn't got my coffee yet, it might have spayed all over the computer screen! LOL

Love it Laurie, I think you need to change it :D (although it might confuse those who love your horsey stuff :p)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Mustang Ranch as in Nevada? ................. *waits for the flying horseshoes*...........

Bloodstock Stud Fees
Thoroughbred - Tapit ( $250,000 stands and nurses)
Quarter Horse - Hez Our Secret ($50,000 stud fee stands and nurses)

Those are actual Stud names and fees.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
:eek: wow that first one is around what we paid for our house! (well, the bank did) and the second one could by me and the hubby both new cars :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Snickers...you're all bad! Lol any one know where I can get a whipped cream prop and melted chocolate?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Don't know if I dare dip into this thread lately. Maybe you've all gone to bed with dreams of a bald black man in your heads. So maybe I'm safe for now.

Excellent work here Laurie. Truly exciting stuff you're doing!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Don't know if I dare dip into this thread lately. Maybe you've all gone to bed with dreams of a bald black man in your heads. So maybe I'm safe for now.

Excellent work here Laurie. Truly exciting stuff you're doing!!

Thanks and LOL Chris! Ultimately it is YOUR fault, for making delicious Dusk in the first place:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey Pen,
It's a freebie from Rendo!....................*innocent whistle*......
Sticky and Stickier Messes

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I've started working with Taka (and guess what I taught Dragon to say his name properly :)) and my version of the gorilla as his great ape and I'm enjoying the process so much… I've really fallen in love with this version of "Tarzan"! :) I'm also very pleased with how I posed both of them and since I already have my jungle background ready hopefully it won't be too long before I can show him off, if I do say so myself :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
and STILL sooo in love with this guy I HAVE to share a wip (it's a screen grab, as I'm all in layers now to do fur, and other post-work)....Taka is pretty much done 'out of the box'.... what a hunk... giggle!
MyWIP.jpg