• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The adventurer should be out soon @Lyne that might be a choice it's got full support of all of Laurie's characters so you can use it the Rodrigo and the gang too, but if you are going for a more refined look then you will have to try the crossdresser.

The Adventurer for Dusk

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The problem is there isn't any decent "period clothing" for DUSK/Lord Taka… Guess I'll have to try cross-dresser, because yes he sure does clean up well!

Well there is Glitterati's cool kilt outfit! That would def suit him!
LOL was also showing he does pretty good being a modern kind of guy too:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh, aye forgot about Glitter's kilt and her contemporary items for Dusk (Which I believe are currently on sale at Fantasy Attic.).
Taka could be a right stand up Scottish lad Outlander style for sure!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Jack the ripper from Rendo is very similar to that.

Jack The Ripper Suit for Gen2 Male 3D Figure Essentials RPublishing

Also the Headless horseman

Headless Horseman Suit for Genesis 2 Male 3D Figure Essentials neftis

18th century Varsel suit with a few modifications from share CG
18th century suit - Poser - ShareCG

You could use the pants from the jack the ripper set and then switch out the jackets with the others.

There are also some suits very similar to the one shown in the second image even though they are labeled as contemporary. You might have to transmap the collar down a bit or use a different tailord shirt.
Formal Wardrobe for Genesis 2 Male(s) 3D Figure Essentials outoftouch

The right re-texture and it could go fairly well.

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Back to working on Dante. I decided on a name for my second character- Emmanuel- after a friend of mine in Zambia, who was my first teacher on the djembe- not that I am any good but it is fun:)
(Emmanuel and my Colorado friend MJ, with Batoka Gorge in the background)
MJEmmanuel.jpg

So in all there will be the Dante character, the Emmanuel character and another optional set of maps/MATs for a tribal version of Emmanuel. Still very much a WIP on the tribal body paint etc. Also still WIP on Dante's body hair option.

DanteDefaultSF62b.jpg

DanteDefaultSF62b.jpg EmmanuelDefaultSF62a.jpg EmmanuelDefaultSF62b.jpg EmmanuelDefaultSF62c.jpg DunaDefaultSF62.jpg

DanteDefaultSFWIP62.jpg