• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
@CWRW beautiful!

I have another question about TAKA… pretty please can you make up pose pack for him? I've seen some fantastic poses in your promo images and I'm drooling over those and hoping you could make a pose pack for us ! :)

Well only maybe 4 of those are anything close to complete poses, but I would have to strip the poses out and set them them up in DS and then have Paul do his magic on the Poser versions and so on....
Honestly right now I don't have time to make a full pose pack for him (LOL....Big Kitty and Harry Wings and Dante and that is just the start of a very long list:) but I do know others are- have seen previews and it will be a great pose pack for our Taka (and the Gorilla too!) Also check out Pommerlis's very cool Jungle Love pose pack! Jungle Love Poses for Dawn & Dusk - A Pommerlis Creation at HiveWire 3D

For inspiration/a lot of ideas for poses for my promos I watched the 1999 Disney version of Tarzan as well as Greystoke again.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all!
On the wings, one of the coolest thing is Ken has been able to set them up to work with a majority of the Harry breeds and morphs. I will be doing mini sets to match for each breed/morph/will be doing the Superfly and Iray updates for the matching breeds/morphs as I go. I am getting close on the Unicorn, Friesian and Dapple Grey so those will be next up after the initial base Bay Harry. I will also be doing matching sets for my 2 Ultra Textures sets.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Lyne, Jonrea and I have a set in the works for Dusk/Taka not sure if it will be what you want, but it's got some awesome swinging poses and some cat like stalking ones. It should be done soonish. I will have to post a few when I get the chance Jonrea is supposed to send me the Poser conversion of my Daz poses once they are finished for a test drive.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
@Lyne, Jonrea and I have a set in the works for Dusk/Taka not sure if it will be what you want, but it's got some awesome swinging poses and some cat like stalking ones. It should be done soonish. I will have to post a few when I get the chance Jonrea is supposed to send me the Poser conversion of my Daz poses once they are finished for a test drive.

So glad you and Jonrea are doing these! The previews look great!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So just wanted to remind everyone too- Taka "cleans up" nice as well:)

TakaJeans.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Lyne, Very quick grab of what I had already loaded Taka morphs VW Dark MR

Yeah, Island Girl does some pretty good ones too!
Also Pommerlis ' free style

Yes! I have not had time to go get him a proper loin cloth!
Cat Stalker.png

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I will post more poses with Taka later. Jonrea's swinging poses are wicked sweet!

Need to finish up on some promo images!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Amazing! That's exactly what I look like if I close my eyes, turn off the lights and squint real hard!:sneaky:
Really lol!! =) I always thought I looked like Scarlett Johanson when I did that! :eek:.............. are you saying I really look like a hot dude when that happens? ............. oh dear!:eek:

I guess I must stop doing that!!!

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
Really lol!! =) I always thought I looked like Scarlett Johansson when I did that! :eek:.............. are you saying I really look like a hot dude when that happens? ............. oh dear!:eek:

I guess I must stop doing that!!!
I think my lighting is just different from yours!;)

Either that, or yeah, you look like a hot dude.:sneaky: