• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Having no idea about modeling and rigging etc, once the wings are done, could they be duplicated and altered to work for a human figure? It would be lovely to have matching wings for all the animals and humans :D

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Having no idea about modeling and rigging etc, once the wings are done, could they be duplicated and altered to work for a human figure? It would be lovely to have matching wings for all the animals and humans :D

LOL me either. I do think Ken is talking about doing them for the Big Cat. He is def the one to talk to about all that. Would be cool!
Actually even our old Mil Horse ones were easy to use as a prop instead of a conforming figure. I've used them that way on the DH2 and on people too.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've done that too and loved the results (I've even used your wings on Harry) but I can't make it look good if you render it from the back without alot of post work and I suck at that with a mouse :D

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've done that too and loved the results (I've even used your wings on Harry) but I can't make it look good if you render it from the back without alot of post work and I suck at that with a mouse :D

Yeah there is that. And yup I suck at using a mouse too. Did it for so many years and did ok but uck. Actually I grabbed an older but brand new Wacom Intous 3 tablet on ebay for only $55 US. My original one was over $400! I honestly don't know what I did before I got my Wacom.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Quick note! All SAV Hair on sale 50% thru Monday. I used her Yannis Rasta Hair and Spartucus Hair in my promos for Taka et all.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I love SAV's stuff, though those are 2 of her hairs I don't have. Off to go shopping. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Wow that's a bargain, Laurie. I've paid $350 for mine about 10 years ago, but it was worth every penny. ^^

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wow that's a bargain, Laurie. I've paid $350 for mine about 10 years ago, but it was worth every penny. ^^

Yep I got my first back in 2006. The Intuos 3's are going really cheap now and I love mine! They last forever! Wish everything was as sturdy as these guys:)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I just uploaded one of my Taka poses to Resources as a freebie- Poser & DS - Taka Leap Pose

Enjoy!

TakaLeapPose.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I already have Pom's poses of course but I was looking for more "jungle action type poses" and I'm glad to hear that Jon & NA's creating some!